Mô tả sản phẩm: ViewSonic TD2220 22inch
The 22" (21.5" viewable) ViewSonic TD2220 is a multi-touch Full HD LED backlit monitor with 1920x1080 resolution, integrated speakers, DVI & VGA inputs and VESA mountable design. It has 20,000,000:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio for sharp crisp images, SRS Premium Sound for crystal clear sound and Eco-mode for up to 40%* energy savings come standard in the new 22" (21.5" viewable) offering. Perfect for both commercial and consumer applications, the TD2220 supports the USB HID Touch driver and is fully compatible with Windows 8. The TD2220 is a one-stop solution for your multi-touch monitor needs. You will also get the most out of your investment with ViewSonic's strongest pixel performance guarantee, 3-year limited warranty, as well as ENERGY STAR and EPEAT Silver certifications. Touch the Difference with the ViewSonic TD2220 interactive multi-touch display.
- 22"(21.5"; viewable) touch enabled LED monitor with Dual Optical Touch and Windows 8 compatible to provide excellent touch control experience
- 1920x1080 Full HD resolution to support imaging intensive commercial applications, video and image editing and entertainment
- 8H scratch resistant surface hardness helps ensure consistent high quality touch experience
- Stereo speakers with SRS Premium Sound for crystal clear sound performance
- Digital (DVI) and Analog (VGA) inputs for multiple media sources and USB hub for excellent connectivity
- ENERGY STAR and EPEAT Silver certified for up to 50%* energy saving with LED backlight
- VESA mountable design, holes ready for full ergonomics and comfort
- Backed by ViewSonic's 3-year limited warranty and highest grade panel with one of the best pixel performance policy in the industry
- Kensington lock slot for optional security
What is Multi-Touch?
Multi-touch refers to the ability of a touch surface to recognize two or more contact points simultaneously. It has been widely used in consumer mobile devices such as Apple iPhone and iPad, tablets and other smartphones. It provides customers with a more direct interaction with their electronic devices by allowing gestures which require two fingers to complete such as zoom in/out, rotation and two finger tap.
What is a LED monitor?
The term "LED monitor" generally refers to a monitor with a LCD panel and a LED backlight. A typical LCD monitor uses cold cathode fluorescent lamps (CCFL) as a light source to illuminate the LCD panel. In an LED backlit monitor, white LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) are used as the light source. Environmentally friendly LED backlights provide the following benefits:
- About 50%* less power consumption compared to traditional CCFL monitor
- 20,000,000:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Environmentally friendly mercury-free backlight
- Low EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference)
- Slimmer design
- Weight reduction