Mô tả sản phẩm: Dao mổ điện cao tầng COVE (Hàn Quốc)
Frequency of 5MHz
The adoption of a high-frequency bandwidth of 5MHz has the following advantages.
• Generating sine waves as output waveform to minimize the formation of scars due to arcs during operation.
• Minimizing thermal damage to surrounding tissues through focusability, a property of high-frequency, having an effect of concentrating energy onto one spot.
It has been adopted for precise operations and has the following advantages.
• Applicable at all modes (at Monopolar 1 mode)
• Comprehensive time duration adjustable in the range of 0.1 - 20 seconds
- Applicable to various types of operations ranging from minute area surgery to hemorrhoidectomy.
• Supply of optimal energy all the time, even at repetitive applications of energy.
• Adapting soft plasma technology
• Useful coagulation for wide bleeding range
• Output power controlling by 5 steps
1.Equipotential : An electronic current coming from difference between ones concentrated on the return pad and ground may cause burns. Therefore, the technique of giving the return pad a proper ground connection was adopted to remove differences of the electronic current.
2.Carrier wave : It prevents carbonation resulting from arcs, attachment of tissues onto the surface of the electrode, the occurrence of secondary bleeding.
Unlike earlier surgical devices, COVE has the advantage of coagulation effect as follows
• There is no carbonation at tissues when they are coagulated.
• The electrode does not generate heat so tissues do not stick to it even though a special electrode is not used.
• Transmission of a minimum level of thermal energy at the time of tissue coagulation minimizes damage to tissues.
|Mode / Character||Output Waveform||Maximum Output||Power Output Frequency|
|Cut / Monopolar 1||100% Cut||300 watt||5MHz|
|Coagulation / Monopolar 1||100% Coag||120 watt||5MHz|
|Blend / Monopolar 1||50% Cut, 50% Coag||240 watt||5MHz|
|Spray / Monopolar 2||-||P-0~4||300KHz|
Using frequency : 5MHz
Input voltage : 230V~, 50/60Hz